Leslie Winner, currently a NC Justice center Board Member, is the former Executive Director of super-funder to Leftist causes, the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation.
Blueprint NC is infamous for a 2013 political strategy memo.Blueprint NC’s strategy memo recommendations:
* “Crippling their leaders ([Gov.] McCrory, [House Speaker] Tillis, [Senate President
Pro Tem] Berger etc.).”
* “Eviscerate the leadership and weaken their ability to govern.”
* “Pressure McCrory at every public event.”
* “Private investigators and investigative reporting, especially in the executive
* “Organizers focus on year round voter registration….”
Founding Board members of Blueprint NC
• Chris Estes – Former Director of NC Housing Coalition (Top two donors are Z. Smith Reynolds and A.J. Fletcher foundations), currently President of the National Housing Coalition.
• Gerda Stein – Director of Public Information at Center for Death Penalty Litigation
• Carrie Clark – Executive Director of NC League of Conservation Voters
• Brad Thompson – Progress NC Board, Democracy NC Board
• Melinda Lawrence- Executive Director at NC Justice Center
• Chris Fitzsimon – Former WRAL reporter, Currently Director at NC Justice Center’s “Policy Watch“
• Jennifer Frye- Associate Director at Democracy NC
• Paige Johnson – Planned Parenthood NC media contact and frequent writer at NC Justice Center’s Policy Watch.
|Governor's Commission on Access to Sound, Basic Education||At-Large Representative (Gov. Roy Cooper appointment)||Current|
|Lillian's List||Statewide Trailblazer||Current|
|NC Justice Center||Board Member||Current|
|Charlotte Mecklenburg School System||General Counsel||Former|
|NC General Assembly||NC State Senator||Former|
|UNC System||General Counsel and Vice President||Former|
|Z Smith Reynolds Foundation Inc||Executive Director and Board Secretary||Former|